Junior Content Writer for Brazilian Market – Portuguese Speaker
Content Marketing & Communication - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Content Writer for Brazilian Market - Portuguese Speaker
Are you a skilled writer looking for the chance to have your work published on a globally recognized platform? Our Content Marketing team is looking for a creative wordsmith to write inspirational stories that build relationships with our readers and establish trust in trivago as the hotel expert.
What you'll do:
- Create engaging stories with a distinct theme using insights provided by the Content Marketing team, often working to tight deadlines.
- Edit content received from 3rd party bloggers and influencers to make sure it matches the Room5 style and tone before it is published on our platform.
- Proof-read and critique your peers’ work for audience relevance, SEO-friendliness and other parameters (your colleagues will do the same for your work).
- Continually analyze past publications and use these insights to further optimize their performance, whilst adopting these learnings for future posts.
- Moderate comments and discussions on the platform’s blog pages.
- Support content creation for publishing on our social media platforms.
What you'll definitely need:
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills with an impeccable eye for details.
- 2-3 years’ experience in creative writing or copywriting.
- Native level Brazilian Portuguese and fluent English (our company language).
- Good knowledge of CMS.
What we'd love you to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Social Media, Communication or Journalism.
- Educational background in Communications, PR or Journalism.
- A basic knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO-friendly writing techniques.
Important application info:Instead of writing a motivation letter, we would like to ask you to answer the following three questions and send them together with your CV.
Please answer all questions in English except question 3a that needs to be answered in Portuguese. Make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1) Why do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? (max. 100 words)
2) Which values would you say best represent you? (max. 100 words)
3) We'd like you to introduce yourself. Twice. a) To your best friend. b) To someone from another planet. (max. 100 words each)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV must be written in English.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- Social Media / Online Advertising Specialist – French Speaker
- Content Marketing & Communication, Düsseldorf
- Student Job – Customer Support Representative – English Speaker
- Content, Customer Service, Düsseldorf
- Business Analyst – Advertiser Intelligence
- Business Intelligence, Sales & Account Management, Düsseldorf