B2B Copywriter – English Speaker
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
B2B Copywriter - English Speaker
The Advertiser Relations Product Communication team is looking for a dedicated and experienced B2B copywriter to support in crafting effective and engaging copy across the board. From creating snappy headlines and captivating stories for product marketing campaigns to developing key messages and onsite text, we are focused on producing copy that raises the standard. The department is rapidly growing, as is the demand for material and onsite text. Join this motivated team, and get ready to hit the ground running!
What you'll do:
- Conceptualize and execute content for marketing campaigns together with product marketers, product owners, and designers.
Write B2B copy for a variety of materials:
- Marketing collateral
- Sales tools
- Product presentations
- Social media posts
- Blog articles
Create and continuously optimize onsite text for trivago’s B2B products and services:
- Use key messages to maintain and strengthen brand identity.
- A/B test new messages.
- Consult on UX improvements based on user feedback.
- Assist with localizing copy into 10 languages.
What you'll definitely need:
- To be a passionate writer with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to turn complex topics into language that is easily understood by the target audience.
- To produce copy for a variety of materials and channels, often working to tight deadlines.
- To be a friendly, cooperative and flexible teammate who thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience writing copy. Please attach a portfolio containing samples of your work with your application.
- To speak native English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Good experience working with digital tools, as you will need to adopt in-house tools easily.
- Translation experience would be a bonus, but is not required.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please attach samples of your writing to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.