Finance / Legal - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Are you a detail-oriented individual who is great with numbers, looking for a role in a fast-paced and ever-evolving company? Our Finance team is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant with strong analytical skills to join the Group Accounting team. If you have a hawk-eye for tiny details and can keep a cool head under pressure of tight deadlines, this could be the role for you!!
What you'll do:
- General ledger accounting and journal entries.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Compile, consolidate and analyze financial information.
- Perform SOX controls.
- Assist in the provision of information to internal and external auditors.
- Assist with operational accounting processes.
- Provide ad hoc reports and special project assistance as needed.
What you'll definitely need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Controlling.
- 2+ years' of accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Able to multi-task while completing tasks accurately in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- To be heavily deadline oriented.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
- To speak English (our company language) and German, both at a fluent level.
What we'd love you to have:
- 2-3 years' experience in Accounting/ Finance.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- SAP Business by Design and Diamant experience preferred.
- Basic Lucanet skills preferred but not mandatory.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.