Accountant Fixed Assets – German speaker
Finance / Legal - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Accountant Fixed Assets - German Speaker
Are you a detail-oriented individual looking for a position at a fast growing and international stock company? Our finance team is looking for a data-driven accountant to be the internal and external contact within the finance team for all processes related to fixed assets.
What you'll do:
- Recording of additions and disposals in the area of fixed assets.
- Recognition and measurement of fixed assets.
- Parallel recording in consideration of different accounting standards.
- Execution and administration of inventories.
- Playing an important role in the accounting treatment of the new trivago campus!
What you'll definitely need:
- Educational background in accounting (min. apprenticeship level).
- An agile and adaptable mindset. You will experience rapid growth due to cross-department responsibility, so you have to be welcome change!
- Great communications skills. You will be working with different auditors and a variety of teams internally, and will need to be able to communicate with confidence and clarity.
- Fluency in German (as you will be working with German accounting rules) and good English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1+ years’ work experience in finance or accounting.
- Further educational background in business, Finance, economics or a similar, role-relevant field.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.